Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kangna makes her dad proud


Kangna Ranaut has made news by winning the National Award for her stellar act in Fashion. And it has been an emotional experience for her proud father.

The actress writes on her blog: "It's been an emotional moment for my entire family. My father had tears in his eyes when he heard the news. He was saying 'you are just 22. It is really incredible to have achieved so much so soon!"

"My entire family and my best friends all have big smiles on their faces today. The house is filled with beautiful flowers and chocolates, and my mail box and telephone with sweet messages that have been sent by well-wishers. So celebration is in the air for sure," the actress adds.

"I'm now looking forward to come to Delhi to be with the team of Fashion and celebrate this (award). Madhur sir, Priyanka, Mugdha and I, all had a wonderful time making this film. It would not have been the same without them," she concludes.

Source : http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/80986/Cinema/Kangna+makes+her+dad+proud.html


No comments: