Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Dilse movie scene



Description : This is my favorite scene Dil Se. I SO love this movie. The chemistry between SRK and Manisha is amazing, and I think SRK is at his best. Blew me away. Bollywood movie review of the Hindi film Dil Se - reviewed by Anish Khanna - Producer: and no other actor could have portrayed this scene as well. I've never seen a movie that was singing, dancing, and ended with a bang. Why was Dil Se a 'flop' in India? A gem among the commercially hyped It is this relentless attraction, forcing the harrowing scene in the end.

Tags :
dilse movie scene, hindi movie, indian movie, punjabi songs, hindi movie songs, dilse songs, indian movie songs, bollywood movie songs, hindi film songs, download hindi songs, bollywood song

Source : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNT0GyniCD4&feature=related

No comments: