Friday, March 05, 2010

The king of comedies Ajay Devgn

Ajay Devgn has become the king of comedies, literally. He seems to be enjoying it more than action, which was his earlier forte. After the success of Golmaal- Fun Unlimited, Golmaal Returns and All The Best, he is set to rock with Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?, another comedy.

“Right scripts have been coming my way and I find myself enjoying comedies as much as action films. Perfect timing coupled with the right dose of humour brings out the best in any actor. Fortunately, I seem to have found a right footing here,” says Ajay during a long distance call from Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu where he is shooting for Priyadarshan’s film Garam Hawa.

Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge?, he says, is a comedy, but with a touch of emotion. “It falls in the Hrishikesh Mukherjee genre. I am not comparing this film with his work, yet I would like to say that the feel and the emotions will be liked by all. It has clean humour yet quite ribtickling. A sweet film, it will have people coming out of the theatres smiling and laughing,” promises Ajay, who has been a fan of Hrishida and manages to catch his films whenever he finds the time. “All his films are great and Chupke Chupke is one of my favourites,” shares Ajay. 

Source : http://www.indianexpress.com/news/the-king-of-comedies-ajay-devgn/587189/

No comments: