Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Economic Planning and Retirement

As we get older, we make up my mind that we really need to start saving some money for retirement. We still in my mid-thirties, but we have not even so much as a single IRA in my name, so we quite behind in the game. , we have to consider working part-time in insurance or banking, but not sure require financial advisor certification that we should start. 

We have read news articles about how Social Security is not likely to be around when we  retire, so we know we can not count on the government to take care of me. Besides, the standard of living just getting higher, which implies that financial planning is more important now than ever before. 

While we was never in a hurry to do financial planning, we think it is better late than never. We have no confidence in the personal advisor of my economic, so we did a little research on the Internet to try to find out how other people save for retirement. We were quite lost with the amount of financial planning information out there, so it certainly will take me time to go through it all. 


We have learned that the most important financial planning decision, we have to do is the kind of investment vehicles to put my money into. There are plenty to choose from, obviously, so we really need to be aware of the return rate we would have to get before we part with my money. Or we could start some online business or data entry work to those jobs from legitimate inquiry 

keeping my money in a savings account that gives 3 percent annually, is not the smartest financial planning movement that we could do. This rate does not justify tying my money, I'd be better off putting it in equities or bonds, which can yield two to three times its interest. 

Another thing we learned from the various financial planning sites we visited was that it could be useful to sit down with a professional planner to go over my current situation. Together we can work goals, while calculating how much money we think we will need for retirement, and prepare a viable investment plan to help me reach my goal within 65 years. 

It sounds like an excellent idea, so we are currently looking for someone in my area that is qualified to help me with my financial planning needs.

No comments: