Saturday, January 30, 2010

Holographic Computer



Description : It may look familiar with some of you ... I thought that holographic TV video I made sucked quite a bit, so I decided to re-make it! The video, I opened, is somewhat of an easter egg ... It was a lightsaber duel my friend Ryan and I made in early years. Unfortunately it never made it on YouTube because it sucked to bad. If anyone is interested, we are planning to remake it again next year! The high definition version blends a lot better with the footage, and therefore looks heaps more realistic.

Tags :
holographic computer, holographic computer movie,hologram computer, holographic printing, holographic projector, computer holography, holographic film, holographic advertising, hologram picture, hologram technology, making holograms, mirage hologram, holographic projections, holographic films, holographic universe

Source : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsBi1Xj-0kw&feature=related

No comments: