Saturday, January 30, 2010

"My Name Is Ali" - Song - DHOOM 2



Description : I have no words to describe how disappointed I was with Dhoom 2nd There was no story to speak of. There was no effect. Hindi Song lyrics of Bollywood films - Dhoom 2nd This page contains the text of Hindi Songs from the Bollywood movie 'Dhoom 2'. Sonia, I really like the movie Dhoom 2, my favorite song is crazy Kiya Re. ... Dhoom: 2, Ab dhoom3 tayyar Karna gasoline jada mehenga kuchh ho gaya hai.

Tags : my name is ali song, bollywood hindi song, lucky ali songs, dhoom 2 song, bollywood song, bollywood songs songs, hindi movie song, latest hindi song, bollywood songs, bollywood songs hits, hindi music songs, bollywood old songs, hindi movie songs, bollywood songs lyrics, old hindi songs lyrics, hindi film songs lyrics, latest english songs lyrics, indian bollywood songs, malayalam song, hindi film music, latest hindi music, bollywood hindi music

Source : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZleNxpDXV5U&feature=channel

No comments: