Monday, February 08, 2010

Victoria Beckham Fashion Test

Fashionista Victoria Beckham has devised a unique fashion test according to which she will only design clothes that she herself would wear in real life.

The former Spice Girl-turned-fashion designer admits she's a perfectionist when it comes to her work so creates outfits she would be prepared to buy, Femalefirst reported. "The sales have been phenomenal. It's been a challenge obviously people had preconceptions in the beginning but I've worked really really hard. The final test for me is, would I wear it myself?," Victoria said.

The 35-year-old star, who is married to ace footballer David Beckham is keen to make all her designs high quality because creating fine clothing is something she's always desired.

"I just really love what I do and I'm passionate about it. It's what I've also wanted to do and for me the quality is very important."

Source  : http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20100129567&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=hollywood

No comments: